Indice del forum

Virus Hcap

Hockey Supporters

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

I remember once seeing a cartoon which showed two people wor
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentat
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Porti la bira

Etŗ: 29

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 30, 2019 7:56 am    Oggetto:  I remember once seeing a cartoon which showed two people wor
Descrizione:

I remember once seeing a cartoon which showed two people working a counter. On the wall behind them was a sign which read
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, ?Quality Work, Low Price, Fast Service ? Pick Two.? In order to deliver all three, which is what customers expect, it's important to understand the flows of your organization.

The first flow is, of course
, cash flow. This comes in two varieties, money coming into the organization, revenue, and money going out, expenses. Understanding cash flow is not as easy as it appears. Throughput accounting and Lean accounting are two methods some companies are using to try and get a better understanding of how cash flows through a business.

The second flow is the product or service flow. This starts with how the product or service is designed. The next step is how the product is built or the service delivered. How is the product or service used? Finally, what happens when the customer is done is the product discarded
, recycled, or consumed.

How does information flow through the organization? How does it come into the company and how does it leave? How is it used in the organization, does it follow the work or pull the work forward? What types of feedback is received?

How does material flow in the company? If a product is built, how are the raw materials or parts brought to the point of assembly. For a service, how do the necessary information, materials
, and people get to where they are needed?

How does the movement of the workers flow? Is the motion smooth or does it start and stop like rush hour traffic? Are there any wasted motions, like retrieving a paper file from a cabinet in another room or walking over to get a tool which is required for product assembly? Why is the tool at the point where it is needed? Why is the file located in a cabinet in another area?

Creative flow is important to understand. Creative energy, like any other kind of energy, can be harnessed and managed. Does a research and development department create everything and the rest of the people just do what they're told? Or are all employees thinking about innovation, how to reduce costs, looking at safety issues
, reducing wastes, and improving the environment. Are people developing skills to identify, articulate and communicate those kinds of things?

The final flow is time. Time is, of course, a factor in all the other flows. Since we can't change time, rather than looking at how time flows; we need to see how the organization flows through time. How long does it take to accomplish things? Can the time be reduced? By reducing the time it takes to do our work
, we reduce or eliminate the wasted things we do. Eliminating wasted brings us closer and closer to excellence.

By observing the flows in our work, we can see where things run smoothly like a tranquil river. Bottlenecks in the workflow create turmoil, much like the rapids in a river.

?Oh, this ol? river keeps on rollin?, though,
No matter what gets in the way and which way the wind does blow
And as long as it does I'll just sit here
And watch the river flow.?
- Bob Dylan (Watching The River Flow ? 1971 by Big Sky Music)

Any process, any product, any service can be made better in some way, somehow. So observe and understand the flows of your organization, it will lead to improvement opportunities.

Copyright ? 2005 Chuck Yorke - All Rights Reserved

Lighting yard fountains could be difficult because of the use of electricity in contact with water as well as the elements. Solar is a good option for fountains. It is eco-friendly and solves a few of the problems of getting electricity into the yard. Solar garden fountains are easy to install, non-polluting and save money on monthly utility bills.

The sun can do a lot more than make your plants and flowers flourish in your garden. It can also provide power to a fountain that will look great and will add elegance to your garden. They utilize technology that uses solar cells in order to turn the sunís rays into source of electricity. Given that the energy to be used should be stored
, storage batteries are required for the garden fountain. The extra energy is fed into storage batteries for use during the night. No power lines and cables make them safer for the kids.

Solar powered water fountains donít adversely impact the environment. Because they make use of solar panels for energy, they donít pollute the air or water or use power from carbon fueled power plants that contaminate the environment. Solar powered water fountains donít require trenches for power lines. This implies they donít have to be situated near electricity outlets either. They use simple lighting features, pumps and batteries. The solar power panels donít have to be situated with the fountain. The fountain can be situated anywhere in the garden as long as the solar power panels are situated in a sunny spot. If the solar panels are linked to the fountain, then the entire assembly should be located in an area in which the sun shines most of the day.

Assume your wedding party is full on with plenty of balloons, flowers, food items
, cakes and the center attraction of the party will be your traditional water fountain. Yet in case the power supply gets disturbed unintentionally, it can ruin your wedding reception party. The beauty of the solar fountain is that it can serve for you without electric supply. It means that it elevates your garden without massive power bills. But the most efficient feature that is liked by everybody is that it can be run almost free of cost. It not merely improves the d茅cor of your garden but also gives you a relaxing ambience with the beautiful soothing sound of water.

Outdoor garden fountains are no longer consigned to the rich and the famous. These are quickly becoming a reality for the common man of today. The wide selection of outdoor garden fountains.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 30, 2019 7:56 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentat Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: