Indice del forum

Virus Hcap

Hockey Supporters

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The good news for businesses and professionals who want to h
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentat
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Porti la bira

Etŗ: 29

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 02, 2019 5:25 am    Oggetto:  The good news for businesses and professionals who want to h
Descrizione:

The good news for businesses and professionals who want to have an upscale business card is that it is very possible to get a business card template on a shoestring budget.
If you have ever seen a serious professional
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, you have probably noticed that they have a stack of their own business cards in their pocket wherever they go. But, how can you get an excellently designed business card on a budget?
The first option is to hire a designer. This is a good way to get a one of a kind business card, but the problem is that hiring a designer is still expensive. Itís also worth noting that with designers, you often get what you pay for. This will result in a very low quality design that might actually send the wrong impression to potential business partners or customers. Are you willing to take a risk with your first impression?

A second option is to choose a prefabricated business card template. Business card templates are much less expensive than a professionally designed business card format. They are also a surefire way to make sure that your first impression will be professional, clean-cut, and perfect for your business. The best thing about business card templates is that there is a template that matches your budget, even if the only designs you can afford are the free ones.

Free business card templates are a good choice for people who simply donít have the resources to start their own business quite yet. They are usually simple in design, and also very basic. You wonít find anything too specialized on free business card template designs. Finding free business card templates that are good in terms of quality and design is very possible if you have a good source.

To a point, it might not matter whether you choose a paid business card template, or a free business card template. One thing that you cannot tolerate is a low quality business card printer. Itís possible to get a great business card template free of charge, but even the most expensive template will not give you an air of professionalism if itís printed poorly, or printed on subpar paper. Basically, if you have to splurge on one aspect of your business card, make it the printing service that you choose.

Why you need a business card and where to find the best business card templates: http:businesscardtemplatesblog.wordpress

Copyright 2005 Brad Eden

You've probably seen the ads for "low cost" PC's - "PC's for $199" - or even "free" computers. If you're in the market for a personal computer, the you should know that "free" doesn't always mean free. Very often, certain conditions and restrictions found in the fine print of advertisements for "free" or "low cost" PC's can turn a so-called deal into a big ticket buy.

"Free" or "low-cost" PC offers often require "bundled" Internet service contracts, which may last up to three years. In return for signing up for Internet service, you can get as much as a $400 rebate on the computer purchase. While some of these offers can be good deals, many are not as affordable as they may seem. Frequently, important details about the rebate and Internet service offer are difficult to ferret out because they're left out of the advertising or buried in the fine print.

Up-Front Costs
To get a "low cost" PC, you may have to pay the full cost of the computer up front - that is, the total price without any rebates. If the PC is advertised for $199 after rebates, you may have to pay $599, plus any sales tax and shipping charges, and then send for the $400 rebate.

Usually, you have to apply for the rebate in writing, mail in documentation of the sale and then wait - sometimes months - until you receive your rebate check. Sometimes "instant" rebates are offered and you can get your deduction immediately. But some offers allow you to spend the rebate only on other merchandise from the manufacturer or retailer, meaning you still have to pay the full price for the computer.

Internet Access
When you buy a "free" or "low cost" computer, you often have to sign up for three years of Internet service at $20-$30 a month - a total cost of up to $1,000 for three years. Technology is changing at a dizzying pace. It's possible that the three-year Internet service you lock in today could be out of date in six months or a year. And if you'd like to cancel your service, you'll likely have to pay a substantial penalty.

If you decide to cancel your Internet service for any reason, chances are you'll have to pay back some or all of the rebate you received; you also may have to pay a cancellation fee of $50 or more.

If you don't live in a major metropolitan area, you may have to pay long distance telephone charges to access the Internet. Or you also may be able to use a "toll-free" (800, 888 or 877) number supplied by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), but you may be charged five or six dollars an hour to use their "toll-free" number. Whether you choose to use the ISP's telephone number or pay long-distance charges, your phone calls to access the Internet could add up to more than you'll save through the rebate.

If the PC offer requires you to sign-up for Internet service, ask the retailer and the ISP for the Internet access phone numbers closest to you. Then check with your local phone company to determine whether you have to pay long distance rates to use those phone numbers. You may want to consider another offer if the "deal" you're considering requires you to call long distance or pay a fee to access the Internet.

Other Costs
It's possible that the cost of a monitor or other crucial system components may not be included in the PC offer you're considering. The advertisements for the offer may not be clear about what's included. If you have to buy a monitor, for example, plan on spending at least an additional $150..
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 02, 2019 5:25 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentat Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: